Monday, October 6, 2008

First Day of Blogger...


Today is my first day on blogger...I am finding it pretty simple to navigate my way through and set up except replacing my header with a custom one I created. It worked for me earlier but is no longer working...I think I will wait to try tomorrow and see if it doesn't work then.
As you can see I make hand knitted scarves and sell them through etsy.com. Feel free to check out my site or ask any questions you might have about my products. I'm currently working on a few new projects and hope to have them added by this weekend.
Here's a picture of my most recent project which I must say I'm quite proud of how it turned out all the way around. Pictures are taken by me and sometimes with a little help from my brother!
That's all for today...I'm going to hit the hay!
-Meghan

0 comments: