Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Forget Me Not Scarf

Forget-me-nots are adorable little flowers sometimes overlooked. My newest scarf is named after them because of the subdued color scheme within it and should by no means be overlooked either! I did a simple stockinette stitch and made it about 5 feet long. I've been working on it forever which drives me nuts because it shouldn't have taken me so long but I've been busy...
Here's a pic:
In other news my picture of the beret I knit recently was requested to be used as the photo for a pattern on Ravelry here---> http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/soft-beret
This was very exciting to me because it was my first had and I was very proud of what I accomplished...my friend also loves it too!
I've got two new ideas to work on...I'll keep you up to date on their progress! They are going to be neckwarmers (these seem to go pretty quick and I'm low on inventory in my Etsy shop). One will be with a blend of colinette yarn and a fun patons yarn while the other will be a melon color and lime color from debbie bliss.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty! I like narrow scarves.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Troodle!

Susie said...

It looks lovely! I'm so excited for you about the photo on Ravelry. Congrats!